As an independent professional, ATA provides assurance services allowing business owners to get a clearer, more concise picture of the business itself. The audited financial statements not only meet the necessary compliance function, but provide credibility to a company’s financial picture and objectively present information allowing companies better decision making capacity.
Features of Quality Control System:
- ATA is registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), a requirement to serve as an independent auditor of public companies.
- Annually all professional personnel confirm their independence with the firm’s assurance clients.
- Managing partner oversees the process and enforces the independence rules.
- ATA always receives a “clean” review from outside independent CPA firms in relation to reviews of their work.
- Additionally, we conduct our own internal peer reviews on a regular basis as a safeguard.
- All training of staff includes an emphasis on assurance services.
- Industry specific financial reporting services
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Organizational performance measurements
- Internal controls
- Internal audits – banking and financial
- External audits – governmental, small business, nonprofits and utilities
Let us help your business grow!
Our extensive experience in many different industries makes us qualified to serve you!Find Out More Now