Whether you are a national bank with multiple locations or a local credit union with one branch, the experts at ATA are just as vested in serving you effectively. Our financial institution clients range from small community branches to comprehensive entities that total assets in excess of a billion dollars. Over the years our offices have provided audits and consulting services throughout Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Alabama, and Tennessee.
Services for Financial Institutions Include:
- Financial statement audits
- Internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing
- Loan review/Allowance for Loan Loss Analysis
- Strategic planning
- Fraud investigations
- Tax preparation and planning
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance Reviews – Loan and Deposit
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Interest rate risk
- ALTA Best Practices Certification Services
- Call report preparation
- IT audits
- ACH audits
- SOX 404 testing
- Regulatory reporting –Federal Reserve
- Fraud risk management consulting
- Employee Benefit Plan audit and administration
- Business Valuations
ATA Financial Institutions Industry Involvement
- Two of our partners serve on the TN Society of CPAs on the Financial Institutions Committee
- One partner and a manager are certified bank auditors
- One partner is a member of the Technical Issues Committee of the AICPA
- One partner is a member of the Community Banking Advisor National Editorial Board
- Two partners are members of the BDO Alliance USA Financial Institutions Industry Group.
- The firm is an associate member of the Tennessee Bankers Association, Kentucky Bankers Association and Mississippi Bankers Association.
- ATA is actively involved in continuing education vital to the industry.
- ATA was among the first group of accounting firms to be approved for registration with The Public Accounting Oversight Board.
- Certified Bank Auditor (CBA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Community Bank Internal Auditor (CCBIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
An entity that focuses on financial transactions such as investments, loans and deposits.